Community Of Riverside
A place with great community and schools
Located minutes away from Big Lake And Lois Hole Provincial Park
St. Albert is a booming city with a small town charm.
Some of our great assets include:
- Quick access to Henday and St. Albert
- Views of the Historical grainery site
- Across the street from the show home is a children’s playground, and large playing field
- Future school site
- Grey Nuns White Spruce Park where you will find walking paths
- Sturgeon River where you will find many people kayaking
- Co-op Gas Bar and Grocery Store
- Tim Hortons
- Bone & Biscuit
- Lacombe Dog Park
- 5 minute drive to downtown St Albert where you will find local restaurants and small businesses. During the summer, you will find a street market every Saturday with local vendors.